It’s BACK!!! This totally unique Human Foosball court was designed and built by local craftspeople and is the only one of its kind – here or anywhere else! Happening all weekend at Rogue Fest 2018, Human Foosball is an awesome and hilarious way to get your sportsing on!
How does it work? Welllllllllllllllllllllllll………………..
Objective: Fun and hilarity.
Participants: 6 per team (5 physical on-site players and 1 person operating the goalie who is off-site)
How to Play: The game is similar to table top foosball but with real people.
- Players must face the opposite team’s goal.
- Players must hold onto the hand holds on the piping with both hands at all times.
- The game starts by the referee rolling the ball into play from the mid-court starting area.
- Play continues until a penalty occurs, the ball is out of reach or out of bounds, ball is scored, or the time has expired. Follow restart procedures to continue playing.
Penalties: If any of the following occur, there will be a penalty called (and a yellow card issued) and the ball will be placed at the feet of one of the non-offending players from the opposite team by the referee. If they player commits a second penalty, they will be issued a red card and ejected from the game.
- If a player kicks the ball above the foosball piping. The ball must remain below the piping level at all times.
- If a player kicks the ball out of bounds (out of the playing area).
- If a player let’s go of the piping during play.
- If a player uses their hands. If they let go of the foosball pole and touch the ball with their arms or hands, it will be a penalty and the will be issued a warning.
- 1st offense – yellow ticket
- 2nd offense – red ticket
Starting the Game: The game is started by rolling the ball from the starting area by the referee.
- When a goal is scored, the game is restarted by rolling the ball from the starting area.
- When the ball rolls out of bounds, the ball should be retrieved and rolled toward the non-offending team.
- If the ball cannot be reached in the playing area, the ball should be rolled from the starting area.
Finishing the Game:
The game is over when the time expired.
The game referee will tally and provide the final score.
Time: 15 minutes