Want to get the full festival experience and stay for the weekend? YOU CAN!!! Please have a read through our camping policies to ensure having the best Rogue-ing time for everyone!
Camping is per person: $35 (Kids 12 & under, $10) and is for the entire weekend (Friday thru Sunday)
Vehicle addition: $35
- Camping is available for those who purchase a 3 day weekend pass only.
Looking for off-site accommodations? Here are some of the many other options on The Sunshine Coast!
Camping & RV’s
Gibsons RV – 604.989.7275 – WEBSITE
Roberts Creek Provincial Park – 604.885.3714 – WEBSITE
Creekside Campground – 604 885 5937 – WEBSITE
Porpoise Bay Provincial Park – 604.885.3714 – WEBSITE
B & B’s
Dream Come True Cottage, Roberts Creek – 604 865 0452 – WEBSITE
The Artist and The Quiltmaker – 1 866 570 0702 – WEBSITE
Up The Creek B&B, Roberts Creek – 887 885 8100 – WEBSITE
Cedars Inn Motel and Convention Centre – Toll-Free 1-888-774-7044 – WEBSITE
Garden Hotel – Toll-Free 1-844-886-4638 – WEBSITE
Click here for more accommodation options.
- EVERYONE who camps requires a camping pass. Camping passes require weekend passes. If you are wanting to VISIT friends who are camping, you will also require both of those things.
- 18 and Under must be accompanied by a paying Adult.
- 12 and Under must have Adult supervision in camp zone at all times.
- This is very rustic! While there will be porta-potties and a simple wash station available, that’s pretty much it!
- ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FIRES! It’s dry. It’s hot. It’s covered in dead grass.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are permitted at the festival or campsite. Those that show up with their animal family will have to be turned away.
- ABSOLUTELY NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC. We want everyone to be able to enjoy themselves and that includes getting a good night’s sleep!
- This is a private property and working farm! Please adhere to site signage and stay within the festival areas.
- Please use unscented, bio-degradable soaps/detergents/etc as the camping wash station is part of a grey water system.
- Bring everything that will make you happy and your weekend the best it can be. Consider sunscreen, extra water, snacks, flashlights, etc.
- Everything you bring on site…..you take home with you
- There will be no vehicles allowed in and out of the camping area. If you would like access to your vehicle throughout the weekend, you may park in the regular parking lot area, prepare to carry your gear in and out. Wheelbarrows/wagons will be available for your hauling pleasure.