Are you a Sunshine Coast visual artist?
Do you want to be involved with a kick-ass emerging festival?
Well well well….. We just so happen to be looking for local visual artists to take part in our Rogue Arts Gallery!
Back again, the Rogue Arts Gallery features a carefully curated show of Sunshine Coast visual artists.
What do you need to submit?
First off, it’s FREE! Free to apply and free to participate. But we do need a couple of things from you:
- Your full name, contact email and phone number.
- Images of your work (up to 8 pieces). Include title, dimensions, medium and price for each piece.
- This all to be emailed to email@example.com by July 13th
Oh, yeah. And there’s a twist……
As a festival that supports and encourages interactive engagement, we’re asking that our artists to do the same.
We ask all participants for 2 things:
- Give us a hand! All participants will be asked to help hang and strike the show as well as do a 4 hour shift at the gallery.
- Teach the peeps! All participants will be asked to lead a 30 – 60 minute demonstration and/or workshop at our Creation Station. More information about this will be supplied to selected participants.
What we will do for you?
All chosen artists will receive a weekend pass to the festival, be able to sell smaller prints and/or postcards in the gallery free of commission, and be promoted through all channels of the event.
Sound up your alley? We’d love to hear from you!
The Rogue Arts Festival reserves the right to charge 15% commission on sold displayed items.
NEW TO 2018!!!! Call For Emerging Young Artists!
This year the Rogue Arts Festival will feature a gallery showcasing young local artists, ages 6-18.
- Artists work must be ready to mount on a solid backing/canvas/frame (think wind/outdoor festival environment).
- Maximum 3 submissions per artist.
- All you have to do is send a photo of your submissions to Tessa Rand at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions due by August 19.
We think this is a great way to show our young artists we support them! Selected Young Artists will receive free entry to the festival as well as a plus one to the opening of the festival and art gallery on the Friday, August 24th.