Are you a Sunshine Coast visual artist? Do you want to be involved with a kick-ass emerging festival? Well well well….. We just so happen to be looking for local visual artists to take part in our Rogue Art Gallery!
Back again, the Rogue Arts Gallery will be featuring a curated show of Sunshine Coast visual artists. What do you need to submit? First off, it’s FREE! Free to apply and free to participate. But we do need a couple of things from you:
- Your full name, contact email and phone number.
- Images of your work (up to 8 pieces). Include title, dimensions, medium and price for each piece.
- This all to be emailed to email@example.com by July 13th
Please note, the Rogue Art Gallery will be approximately a 20 x 20 area and there is limited internal room, so please consider medium to small size pieces (under 3’ wide). Large pieces (up to 6’ in height) may be considered for installation on the exterior of the gallery. All work must be ready to hang. Incomplete or late submissions may not be considered for this year.
Oh, yeah. And there’s a twist…… as a festival that supports and encourages interactive engagement, we’re asking that our artists to do the same. We will be asking all participants for 2 things:
- Give us a hand! All participants will be asked to help hang and strike the show as well as do a 4 hour shift at the gallery.
- Teach the peeps! All participants will be asked to lead a 30 – 60 minute demonstration and/or workshop at our Creation Station. More information about this will be supplied to selected participants.
What we will do for you! All chosen artists will receive a weekend pass to the festival, be able to sell smaller prints and/or postcards in the gallery free of commission, and be promoted through all channels of the event.
Sound up your alley? We’d love to hear from you!
The Rogue Arts Festival reserves the right to charge 15% commission on sold displayed items.