Want to show off your stuff at the festival?
Please read through the information and completely fill out the following form. Please note, vendor spots are limited so get your application in early!
GENERAL VENDOR INFO:
- Goods and Wares Vendor Cost: $150 for the weekend (power negotiable in advance).
- Food Vendor Cost: $200 for the weekend ( + $50 extra if power is needed).
Camping is NOT included in the vendor prices. Camping add-on will need to be purchased to secure on-site camping.
- Committed open days and times for Goods and Wares Vendors: Saturday August 24th from 11am – 6pm and Sunday August 25th from 11am – 5pm.
- Committed open days and times for Food Vendors: Friday August 23rd from 5:00 PM to 9 PM; Saturday, August 24th from 11 AM – 9 PM; and Sunday, August 25th from 11 AM – 5 PM.
Vendors are welcome to stay open later but we request that your booth be manned and accessible during these times.
Space & Supplies
The Rogue Arts Festival will provide vendors with a space size of approx. 10’ x 10’, access to water, and one parking space.
The Rogue Arts Festival is serious about environmental stewardship. Our Zero Waste Program has been incredibly successful and every year we strive to do better. Therefore, we are asking vendors to make every effort possible to reduce potential garbage by only bringing items on site that can be composted or recycled.
Things to consider:
- NO Styrofoam and always use paper products over plastic. Paper plates, cups and napkins can be composted.
- PLEASE don’t provide a garbage can at your location, direct people to the nearest Zero Waste Centre.
- NO SELLING of BOTTLED WATER! The Festival provides water stations where patrons can fill their reusable water bottles. Plastic disposable bottles have an intense impact on our immediate and remote environment.
- Incentives! Is there some way you could help Rogue Fest leave even less of an environmental impact while potentially saving some costs? Perhaps $1 off per item sold to patrons with their own reusable dishware and cutlery would do it?
Vendors are required to supply their own food preparation equipment, display materials, lighting, weatherproofing, and flooring (if necessary). Compliance with Vancouver Coastal Health food vendor regulations and Sechelt Fire regulations are required. Vendors will be responsible to obtain, complete, and email their Vancouver Coastal Health Temporary Food Permit to the festival in advance of the event. These permits must be displayed on Festival weekend at all times.