Want to show off your stuff at the festival?
Please read through the information and completely fill out the following form. Please note, vendor spots are limited so get your application in early!
GENERAL VENDOR INFO:
- Goods and Wares Vendor Cost: $100 for the weekend
- Food Vendor Cost: $150 for the weekend ( + $25 extra if power is needed)
Camping is NOT included in the vendor prices. Camping add-on will need to be purchased to secure on-site camping.
- Committed open days and times for Goods and Wares Vendors: Saturday August 25: 11am – 6pm and Sunday August 26: 11am – 5pm
- Committed open days and times for Food Vendors: Friday August 24: 4pm – 9pm, Saturday August 25: 11am – 9pm, and Sunday August 26: 11am – 5pm
Vendors are welcome to stay open later but we request that your booth be manned and accessible during these times.
Space & Supplies
The Rogue Arts Festival will provide vendors with a space size of approx. 10’ x 10’, access to water, electricity (optional and limited), and one parking space.
The Rogue Arts Festival is serious about environmental stewardship; we strive for a zero waste event. Therefore, we are asking vendors to make every effort possible to reduce potential garbage by only bringing items on site that can be composted or recycled.
- No Styrofoam: always use paper products over plastic. Paper plates, cups and napkins can be composted.
- Don’t provide a garbage can at your location, please direct people to the nearest Recycling Centre.
- No plastic straws. If you would like to provide patrons with a straw please use paper or re-usables.
- NO SELLING of BOTTLED WATER! The Festival provides water stations where patrons can fill their reusable water bottles. Plastic disposable bottles have an intense impact on our immediate and remote environment.
Vendors are required to supply their own food preparation equipment, display materials, lighting, weatherproofing, and flooring (if necessary). Compliance with Vancouver Coastal Health food vendor regulations is required. Vendors are responsible to obtain, complete, and email their permit to Operate and Vancouver Coastal Health Temporary Food (where applicable) Permits to the festival in advance of the event. These permits must be displayed on Festival weekend at all times.